2024 Family Membership
Your family membership dues help support the Pittsburgh Bonsai Society and its mission, which is to create a place for people to meet who are interested in bonsai, and to disseminate knowledge, encourage others and generally create interest and exchange information in the art of Bonsai through lectures and demonstrations. Our goal is to create an environment in which you and your family can enjoy and learn about bonsai. As members you are encouraged to participate in our meetings and other club events.
Members also get additional benefits that are available only to members, including but not limited to:
- the opportunity to participate in workshops with professional bonsai artists (at an additional cost)
- attend free members-only demonstrations by professionals
- sell trees at our public bonsai show and our auction
- attend free online meetings throughout the year
- bring your trees to meetings to get advice and suggestions, and praise!, from other members
- participate in online Q&A sessions where you can get specific advice for your own trees
- attend the yearly picnic and holiday party.
A family membership allows you, your spouse and your children to participate in club activities. Events for which there are additional fees, such as professional workshops, will still need to paid for separately if you choose to attend.